12 January 2010

SUPERMAGICBLACKORIGINFRESHLYOUTOFDOPENESS
Recently I have rediscovered music. Here is a small selection of albums/tracks that have been on in my house recently.
1. And With The Right Kind Of Eyes... - Meet Me In St Louis (This has been on since I was 16)
2.The Ecstatic - Mos Def
3.Why There Are Mountains - Cymbals Eat Guitars
4.Get Colour - Health
5.ST - Head Wound City
6. Help! - The Beatles
7.ST - Clues
8. Swing Tree/I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend - Discovery
Also - Shes a Lady by Tom Jones, Who Loves The Sun by The Velvet Underground, Lakeside by BLK JKS and Mind Movies by Daniel Johnston.

Photobucket

1 song that I never want to hear again is Flavor Flavs new single - WATCH IT HERE

xx

Labels:

2 Comments:
Blogger jonny said...
i do like a list.

and thanks for the heads up on the new flavor flav, tons better than his early stuff.

Blogger SMITH said...
danke chien http://wearere.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment